Sonic Puke
It's all fun and games until somebody pokes out an eye

7/10/2004

Moore gets no love from Daschle...

Daschle deny's Moore's claim that they hugged at a premier of his "movie" (I use this term loosely...

There was no hug between "Fahrenheit 9/11" director Michael Moore and Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle at the film's June 23 premiere in Washington, D.C., Daschle said Thursday.

When asked about Moore's account of a hug after the premiere and the criticism Daschle has received for it, the South Dakota Democrat said he and Moore did not embrace. Daschle said his schedule forced him to arrive late and leave early.

"I know we senators all tend to look alike. But I arrived late, and I had to leave early for Senate votes. I didn't meet Mr. Moore," Daschle said.
Michael Moore LIES? Who knew... (Snicker)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home